Translate

Autocad Tutorial series Part 2


 👇👇

 

 Go and check it out video and learn something new about interior design.




In this tutorial series I have explained step of when we open a Autocad for the first time which basic command we need to learn Like,Offset,Extend,Object selection method,& Move command. Must watch beginners. I hope you like my video if you like and helpful my video then please subscribe to my channel to watch more such amazing Design created by certain software like Autocad,3d Max, sketch up & many more..which we use in our routine life like Ms power point,Ms word,Ms Microsoft office Follow me also on social media for know more such amazing interiordesign.
 My Facebook page : https://m.facebook.com/Jkdesigninteriorstudio29/ My Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/kasundrasinterior/ My YouTube video : https://youtu.be/3vWkvbpGMfM My website: http://www.kasundrasinterior.weebly.com AMAZONE SALE FOR I PHONE https://amzn.to/2lBw2ax #jkdesign2 #jkdesigninteriorstudio
#Autocad2d
#interiordesigner

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Elevation

  An elevation is a scaled drawing that shows a vertical surface or plane seen from a point of view perpendicular to the viewers'picture...